340 Baltimore St. by Larry Lerew


As I was working in The Drawing Room Gallery, LLC I toyed with the idea of sometimes painting the spooky side of Gettysburg. I looked out the front window across the street and imagined painting my vision of what this town would look like if it really was haunted. This small painting hopefully is my start to many more "Nocturnal Visions" I will interpret and paint around the town and area. An artist really can see things as no other, which is why art can be so interesting. Stop in and enjoy my little ghostly journey with new paintings being hung as completed. Remember all originals are sold only once and those who hesitate sometimes regret their missed opportunities when the painting they love is often gone when they return.

"340 Baltimore Street" by Larry Lerew
10" x 8" Water Media on Watercolor Paper, Varnished
www.LarryLerew.com

Comments

Popular Posts