Thank You 2012 by Larry Lerew



"Rainy Walk" by Larry Lerew
22" x 22" Original Acrylic on Stretched Gallery Wrapped Canvas (sides painted)
Shop for my reproduction gifts at: http://www.zazzle.com/larrylerew
You will find this painting and more of my art reproduced on cards, posters, clothing.
Happy New Year Everyone! Finished my last painting for 2012. Had a wonderful and progressive year. Thank you to all those who supported me with both sales and encouragement. I look forward to a prolific new year and more growth as an artist.
This painting was inspired by the corner of Main and York Streets, Mechanicsburg, PA. I plan to continue my new theme "Walking Through Townscapes" in 2013. This will give me the opportunity to paint familiar locations and include my fun quick serendipity blot figures.

Comments

Popular Posts